~ 24 practical, useful planners for your mind, body and spirit are in this Meadowsweet Floral Ultimate Planner Kit. Includes a To Do List, Mental Health and Mindfulness Journals, Sleep Tracker, Self Care Journal, Monday through Sunday daily planners, Gratitude, Prosperity and Abundance Journals, a Birthday and Special Events Planner, Meal Planner and Pantry Inventory and so much more. Keep reading for more details on what’s included.
A brief bit of my own story is included.
~ 9 page supportive document regarding ALL of the pages in the planner plus an excerpt page from my upcoming e-book about harnessing the power of positive affirmations, prosperity and abundance manifestations and positive energy.
~ MONTHLY PLANNER Undated with a month / year field and plenty of room in the date boxes to write notes
~ DAILY PLANNER Undated One For Each Day of the Week – MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY and SUNDAY
– Date field at top
– Time Slots from 8AM to 8 PM
– Inspirational Quote
– Notes from the day and Follow Up area
*** Separate areas for: Positive Affirmations, Meetings / Appointments, Calls to be Made, To Do and Reminders, Fitness Break and Drink Water
~ MY JOURNAL
Plenty of space for you to really write yourself a good daily journal. Lines on the front and if you run out of room, flip over and use the back!
~ GRATITUDE JOURNAL
Identical setup as My Journal. Plenty of space and if you run out of room, use the backside.
~ PROSPERITY AND ABUNDANCE JOURNAL
Document your journey as you harness the power of the Law of Attraction and Manifestations of Abundance.
~ BIRTHDAYS, ANNIVERSARIES AND SPECIAL DATES
Keep it all in one place! This beautiful planner section gives you plenty of space for the name of the special person, the event date, and any notes you may have. Cross post to your monthly or daily planner pages as you choose.
~ TO DO LIST
Keep track of all you need to do with our practical layout which includes a description field, a start date, a deadline date, and a goal accomplished area.
~ MEAL PLANNER
An easy to use weekly planner for your meals – personal or family! There are fields for each day of the week and breakfast, lunch and dinner plus an area to note your vitamins and supplements. At the bottom, keep track of snacks, nutrition and other notes.
~ CLEANING PLANNER
Built along the lines of the To Do List, this is a practical way to keep track of what needs doing in the house.
~ DECLUTTERING PLANNER
Again built along the lines of the To Do List, keep track of your decluttering efforts. There is an area for a description, who it has been donated to, date donated, and benefit to you.
~ PANTRY INVENTORY
Totally useful, this is modeled after the To Do List. Write a description, the date purchased, the expiration date, and quantity on hand.
We all have them. We don’t need them all. Keep track of your subscriptions by cost, billing date and cancel date. Yup, some of them might have to go!
~ GOAL TRACKER
Map out your goals, steps you take to achieve them, and document your progress. Totally actionable and positive.
~ MENTAL HEALTH
Define your personal boundaries. This is an absolutely necessary part of mental health hygiene. This will enable more positivity and peace in your life, without question.
Define those button pushers and those triggers in your life. Create an action plan to shut them down so you can regain control.
~ POSITIVE ENERGY PLANNER
A planner to help you replace negativity with positivity in your daily life. Positive energy reinforcement.
~ SELF CARE PLANNER
This is an essential of life. Self care. A practical weekly planner with the 4 most common types of self care listed. Extra space for stress reduction notes.
~ SLEEP QUALITY TRACKER
Sleep is essential to mind, body and spiritual health. Keep track of how many hours of sleep you get, your sleep quality, mood and anxiety levels. Practical easy to use weekly planner format.
* Instant download use immediately
* Of course reuse forever – as often as you like / need / want
* You receive 1 PDF with a link to the planners.*
*The printable planners are stored on my Google drive where the planners are organized in folders for easy downloading. They will remain there for safe keeping, however, you are encouraged to download them to your device or online storage after purchase.
* Please note that the colors may print a tad differently than as displayed on the PDF. This is dependent on your printer.
* Do to the downloadable nature of this product, refunds are not a possibility.
* I am always available so if you have any issues or concerns, please don’t hesitate to message me.
COPYRIGHT & FILE USAGE
All materials provided are copyrighted and owned by Maureen McCullough LLC.
THE LEGAL STUFF
* This is a digital printable product. No physical item will be shipped.
* You pay once and get unlimited access for life to this planner collection that you can download and print as many times as you need.
* The quality of the print depends on the quality of the printer you use. The planner has been designed at the highest possible resolution for best print quality.
* All items are for your own personal non-commercial use ONLY.
* You are never permitted to distribute, share, resell or use the item(s) commercially under any circumstances.
* Unlimited access doesn’t expire. You can access your templates and download them any time.
* One more time – this product is for personal use only!